United Way of Yellowstone County seeks a dynamic individual to contribute to the achievement of United Way of Yellowstone County’s mission and vision by developing and implementing engagement strategies to enhance and grow the annual campaign. They will also develop and implement communication and marketing strategies to enhance the United Way brand.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Education: Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field preferred.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years demonstrated resource development success in a nonprofit organization; supervisory experience preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Data, project, meeting, and volunteer management
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer systems and ability to learn client data management platforms; proficient in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with social media platforms and website content management systems
- Ability to train and motivate staff and volunteers; demonstrated skills in building and maintaining effective relationships
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment; strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities; ability to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions
- Ability to complete complex and time-sensitive work
- Strong ability to research, plan and organize with attention to detail and ability to understand and utilize available technologies
- Ability to work with large and diverse groups
- Must be team-focused, have solid project management skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to details and meeting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send resume and cover letter by Tuesday June 19, 2018 to:
Carol Burton, President CEO
United Way of Yellowstone County
2173 Overland Ave.
Billings, MT 59102
For questions, call Carol at 272-8501, or email email@example.com