May 1- June 30, 2022
Help us raise $20,000!
Partnering with the Real Estate industry (realtors, inspectors, lenders, appraisers, and HBA) to invest in strategies that:
- Help children start school prepared to learn
- Provide children the supports to help them succeed in school
- Ensure every individual and gain the skills necessary to build a brighter future
For every dollar given to United Way, the United Way in turn maximizes its community impact to $3.55, giving $2.44M back to the community in 2021.
Why are we inviting the Real Estate industry to participate?
- A limited campaign to build community awareness
- An opportunity to learn about United Way
- An invitation to invest in programs and get involved with future partnerships
Why support United Way of Yellowstone County?
- UWYC has its pulse on the most pressing needs of our community and directs its monetary and volunteer efforts to make the largest impact.
- United Way does this by tripling every dollar donated through grants and volunteer efforts.
- United Way has created several programs to provide services to all members of our community: Montana211, CARE Academy, Parent Connect and Yellowstone County Continuum of Care.