UWYC and CASA of Yellowstone County have partnered to provide highly trained volunteer advocates to speak on children's best interests as they navigate the foster and court systems.
FY 2019 Grant Outcomes
- 1,112 visits to children served by CASA volunteers
- 95% were visited at their home, school or daycare on a monthly basis.
- 1,425 monthly reports completed
- Indlude recommendations for medical and educational needs
- 1,472 reports completed for safe and permanenet homes
- 98% of children served by a CASA volunteer were living in safe conditions
- 95% of children served by a CASA volunteer had their current medical and educational needs met.
- 100% of CASA volunteer permanency and case dismissal recommendations were followed by the court!
- 88% (64 out of 73) cases that were closed did not re-enter in the following 12 months.