UWYC and Young Families Ealry Head Start have partnered to ensure quality preschool and family support is available to those who need it.
Outcomes During FY 19 Grant Cycle
- 9 Enrolled Studets
- 91 on-site prenatal and teen parent education classes taught by a certified SD2 teacher.
- 91 academic monitoring sessions conducted.
- 84 parents received educational sessions on child development and parenting.
- 84 parents were involved with home visits (at least 1 home visit).
- 83 children received a parent/teacher conference.
- 80% (4/5) high school seniors graduated or earned their GED.
- 45% (5/11) of families currently are no longer considered low-income.
- 90% of center based children maintained 85% or higher attendance.
- 100% of children progressed 1 level in each of the 5 Domains of Learning.