What are Go Grants?
Go Grants are low-stress mini grants for tangible products or projects that can be completed quickly and make a real difference. For example: Equipment/Supplies – Training - Marketing Materials….
Use your imagination!
- Funding Range: $500 to $5,000. A limited number of grants will be funded at the $5,000 range.
- Funding Period: Funds must be expended between September 2019 and June 30, 2020.
Who can apply for a Go Grant?
- Non-profit Status: Must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
- Yellowstone County: Must be located in Yellowstone County.
- Goal Focus: Must address at least one of the following UWYC Impact Goals:
1: School Readiness.
2: School Success.
3: Crisis Stabilization.
4: Senior Independence.
Please see the back page of this announcement for details on goals.
- Restrictions Include:
1: Agencies receiving a Partner Grant from UWYC are not eligible.
2: Only ONE Go Grant awarded per agency each funding cycle.
- Application Deadline: June 21, 2019.
- Application Review: Applications will be reviewed by volunteer Fund Distribution Panels made up of United Way donors and their recommendations will be presented to the UWYC Board of Directors in August, 2019.
- Award Notification: Applicants will be notified of their status in August, 2019.
- Award Presentation: Grant recipients will be celebrated at our annual Day of Caring, Thursday, September 12.
Where Can I Find The Application?
Right here: Go Grant Application
Or request an application from: email@example.com