United Way believes every child in Yellowstone County deserves the chance to learn and succeed in life. Operation Supply helps to stock local school pantries with school supplies and hygiene products so teachers can provide them to students in need throughout the school year.
How to Participate:
Run a collection drive and deliver donated items to United Way of Yellowstone County (2173 Overland Avenue) on or before September 5, 2018.
Individual donations accepted as well.
Operation Supply Toolkit:
- Pens (Black, Blue or Red)
- Loose Leaf Paper (College & Wide-Ruled)
- Pencils Spiral Notebooks (College & Wide-Ruled)
- Colored Pencils
- Boxes of Tissue
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Glue/Glue Sticks
- Composition Notebooks
- Dry Erase Markers (Various Colors)
- Markers-Washable, Wide Tip
- 3 Ring Zippered Binders
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Body Wash
For more information, contact Chris Mackey at email@example.com.