Big News! We have partnered with The Billings Community Foundation to pool our resources and collaborate on the COVID-19 Community Response Fund!
- The COVID-19 Community Response Fund was established in partnership by the Billings Community Foundation and the United Way of Yellowstone County. It is receiving support from individuals, corporations, and foundations throughout our region to provide immediate and coordinated response to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations in the following counties are eligible for funding: Bighorn County · Carbon County · Custer County · Fergus County · Musselshell County · Rosebud County · Stillwater County · Treasure County · Yellowstone County.
- The Fund is designed to complement the work of public health officials and expand local nonprofit capacity to address all aspects of the outbreak pandemic as efficiently as possible.
- The Fund's first priority and focus is to distribute grants to nonprofit organizations providing disaster relief efforts and serving economically vulnerable children, families, and seniors impacted by COVID-19.
- Seventy-five percent of the COVID-19 Community Response Fund will be available via a quick easy grant process to 501©3 organizations to address basic needs of vulnerable populations.
- Twenty-five percent of the COVID-19 Community Response Fund will go directly to the Yellowstone County Continuum of Care to meet shelter and homelessness diversion needs such as rent assistance. This existing coordinated effort is best suited to address individual emergency housing needs, and duplicative processes do not need to be setup.
- In order to stay responsive to needs, the guidelines and application may adapt.
- The fund will be maintained until such a time as it is deemed unnecessary.
- The Billings Community Foundation and United Way of Yellowstone County encourage donations directly to nonprofits. In the case of corporations, individuals and others who desire to support our community’s most vulnerable during this time, but do not know how, OR those who wish to support the shelter and diversion capacity of Continuum of Care partners, the COVID-19 Community Response Fund serves as an easy and trustworthy conduit.
- Donations are Tax Deductible.
Click Here for Updated Information