A year-round community partnership which delivers out of school time, skill-building activities to middle school aged students. Activities are taught by community agencies and/or volunteers as part of the Discover Zone collaboration.
- Weekly activities that share core elements including:
- Tutoring, mentoring, sports, arts, educational classes, community volunteer lead projects, and lots of LEARNING
- Have tons of FUN
- Engage in age appropriate activities based on weekly themes.
- Complete homework with access to help if needed
- Enjoy free snacks
- Participate in volunteer opportunities
- Spend free time with peers to build important social relationships
Discover Zone will be held Monday-Friday from dismissal to 5:30pm for the 2022-2023 school year at Lewis and Clark Middle School. There will be a one time registration fee of $25, but no fees after.